The goal here is to simulate many cores interacting together.
~/AppData/Temp/D-LAN CoreTests/ c1/ c2/ .. c1/SharedDirs/ c1/settings/ c1/logs
Here is the possible action a core stub can do.
- Define a random nick
- Create a directory in a random location in
/SharedDirs/. Randomly add it to the shared directories (maybe 1% of chance). If the directory is in the root add it to the shared directories.
- Remove a directory physically in
/SharedDirs/(it can't be a shared dir)
- Remove a shared directory then delete the corresponding physical directory
- Create a file. The size is a random number from 1 to 1Go. Fill it with random data from a seed taken in a predefined set (like 1-50).
- Remove a file.
- Rename a file or a directory (it can't be a shared dir)
- Mix up the shared directories
- Send random characters on the chat
- Browse a random directory from a random peer and download a random item (file or directory) in a random shared directory.
- Search some random words and download a random item in a random shared directory
- Remove complete download
- Remove a random download (it can be downloading or complete)
- Move on or more downloads in a random position